Saturday, June 16, 2012

Downsizing

After living in San Diego for the last 6 years, I have managed to accumulate... a lot of stuff. A lot of it, I've realized over the last few months, I'm not really using anymore.

Rather than trying to sell it on Craigslist or taking it to the thrift store, I'm wondering if any of my friends and greek family might want it for themselves. All you have to do is pick it up from me. Prices will be low, sometimes free, depending mostly on how much I paid for it initially or how unused (such as art supplies) the item is.

If you see something you like, don't hesitate to contact me about the condition or price. I'm happy to negotiate. :)

Twin-sized Bed Set (Mattress + Bed Frame) - $50 
* Mattress is lightly used, in good condition
* Bed frame currently disassembled, can be reassembled if you need proof that it is complete
* Ikea brand frame, very easy to reassemble

Clean, lightly used mattress. 

The unassembled bed frame

The whole mattress (sorry for the clutter, it's been in storage for a while)


--

Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Hungry?